View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 06:03 PM   #20
Frostbite
Enthusiast
Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 4
I think I'll pass the Kindle...

JSWolf, you made me think about Libra 2. Done some research. Not a bad ereader.

And design - ok, it is not so bad either.

But I came across PocketBook Era. Very similar to Libra 2. I already have a PocketBook and I like it. My main reason for trying another brand was to just get a different experience. But from the reviews, PocketBook is quite good.
Frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote