View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 06:02 PM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
I don't like the look of Libra 2. Kobo Clara BW is 6" and I'm not sure if this is actually too small.

Kindle is 6.8", so similar to my current InkPad 4 which is 7".
I was using 6" for a long time as that was all there was when I first got a Sony Reader. Eventually there was a 5", but that was too small. Then When Kobo came out with the Aura H2O with a 6.8" screen, I decided to give it a try as I also wanted the features the Kobo firmware has. So I tried it and now I find 6" a bit on the small side.

I've seen the firmware of the Kindle Paperwhite and I don't like it. I do like the Kobo firmware. I also don't like KF8 and I cannot stand KFX.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote