View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 04:33 PM   #16
Frostbite
Enthusiast
Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why would you conciser a Kindle with a 6.8" screen yet you won't consider a Kobo with a 7" screen?
I don't like the look of Libra 2. Kobo Clara BW is 6" and I'm not sure if this is actually too small.

Kindle is 6.8", so similar to my current InkPad 4 which is 7".
Frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote