View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 11:27 PM   #182
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrezaei View Post
I'm sorry, I can't share the file, do to whatever rule that doesn't allow me to share kindle's own voicefile that's already posted on amazon's website.
Just FYI, the rule that doesn't allow you to share is copyright infringement. Only because something is free to download does not mean it is free to share. The copyright holder (in this case Amazon) may legally offer their copyrighted material (in this case the voice files) as free download. You can download it and use it, but you cannot share or distribute it without Amazon's permission. If you share it anyway then you are infringing on copyright. MobileRead doesn't allow their members to do anything illegal. Besides MR would get in trouble for it themselves as it is responsible for the content on the site.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote