View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 01:40 AM   #72
ramensoup150
ramensoup150 began at the beginning.

Device: nova air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarvil View Post
Are you getting that same "Could not write device" error on all loaders? I do not think trying other loaders will help with that error. The error seems to indicate the loader is not being sent.

I tried 4 different loaders before finding one that worked, and the edl --loader command worked successfully on all of them. My failure was with the edl commands after the loader.

Did you read post 37 and responses as I suggested earlier? That error seems similar to yours. Post 64 states they needed a factory reset to get past the error. A factory reset will remove your data, though. If you have not already done so, try a different USB cable first.

The lenova_motorola loader that worked for me was
lenovo_motorola/001b80e102e80000_8b2d1c830d9d8576_fhprg_moto_g52.b in from the NoteAir3C thread. It was not on GitHub.
okay so I factory reseted the device and it still doesn't work. Im unsure if a different usb cable would work either, since im using the stock cable. I will try the uh lenova stuff :v

also dumb question but am I supposed to also changed the filename to 662 for other devices as well.

Last edited by ramensoup150; 01-27-2024 at 01:43 AM. Reason: add question
ramensoup150 is offline   Reply With Quote