View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 05:08 PM   #16
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I second Mary Stewart's Nine Coaches Waiting. I had been thinking of nominating Airs Above the Ground or The Ivy Tree, but instead of another Stewart novel, I'll nominate Victoria Holt's Mistress of Mellyn.
I was torn between nominating Nine Coaches Waiting or The Ivy Tree. And I’ll second Mistress of Mellyn, one of my favorite Holts.

Quote:
And because I can't possibly leave out the third of the big three, I also nominate Lost Island by Phyllis A. Whitney.
She was definitely the third among equals, for me. But especially since I haven’t read it (that I can remember), I’ll second Lost Island.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote