Thread: Library Manager
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 04:19 PM   #4
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertway View Post
Well, I downloaded a fresh copy and it installed completely differently, with a security warning that I ignored.
Yeah, it's a bit of a balancing act to get something to work for archaic to new versions. It's just complaining, but I should fix it.

For anybody using my Library, the latest version has stuff in it to make the scanning faster if your particular Android has a specific issue. I have ~700 books and it should take less than a second.

I use a makefile (or batch file or shell script) to sync my devices to my desktop.
I guess that most people use Calibre, but I believe that requires MTP?
In any case, this is what I use that also automatically kicks it to scan:
Code:
adbsync /a  C:\Books storage/emulated/0/Books /o*.epub;*.pdf
adb shell am start -a com.temblast.library.REFRESH
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote