Thread: Library Manager
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 02:50 PM   #1
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Library Manager

Maybe this is unwise, but I'm posting in the Onyx forum even though I have a Likebook. There are more users here.

I'm looking for a simple eInk compatible library manager. I just want something with more sorting options and, hopefully, the ability to read Calibre tags.

I'm using KoReader and I can browse by tags in the search options, but that is a bit cumbersome. It would be great to have an independent app through which I could select a book and launch KoReader. I'm pretty married to KoReader. My Likebook is low spec, and all the other reader apps I tried were pretty awful.

I tried the demo of Calibre Companion, but it didn't seem to pick up my local book files. I also tried Renate's library app (which looked PERFECT), but it wasn't compatible with my Likebook sadly (installed, but crashed when trying to scan).

Thanks for any suggestions.
Desertway is offline   Reply With Quote