View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 01:57 AM   #8
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2 View Post
Meanwhile I found out, that in my country (Germany) neither Kindle nor Kobo can lend books from libraries. Libraries use this Libby app, but it doesnt work here with Kindle or Kobo apparently. Only Tolino can. And I find almost noone recommending them here.
Check your specific library's Help pages, but I believe you should still be able to download an epub from your library's Overdrive/Libby system, and sideload it onto a Kobo (but not a Kindle) using Adobe Digital Editions. This may or may not be a dealbreaker for you, if you only want on-device borrowing.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote