View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 09:19 AM   #6
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2 View Post
Can you elaborate why? Do they both fill all my wishes?

Meanwhile I found out, that in my country (Germany) neither Kindle nor Kobo can lend books from libraries. Libraries use this Libby app, but it doesnt work here with Kindle or Kobo apparently. Only Tolino can. And I find almost noone recommending them here.
As far as I know, Kobo will work with overdrive without Libby app. Tolino is basically a copy of Kobo, only the software is different. Tolino 6 - Kobo Libra 2. I I don't know how Calibre is with Tolino, but someone on Tolino subforum might know.
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote