View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 02:54 PM   #5
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
You need an Android based eink ereader if you want arbitrary library systems. Mine still works for everything except the local library.
So I read novels that I buy or that are free or PD on a Kobo Sage (a Kobo Libra 2 is similar to read on except 7″ rather than 8″) and read any Library loan on my TCL Nxtpaper 11 tablet (Android 13). The Android eink was bought for Library access and is now usless for that.

Pocketbook may not let you install Android apps from Playstore. Onyx and Meebook do, but for just reading novels that you buy or that are free or PD the Kobo Libra 2 is better and works better than Oasis (or any Kindle) with Calibre as you have not just Title & Author, but comments/blurb, series, subtitle and collection. None of the Android models support that via Calibre.

Last edited by Quoth; 03-25-2024 at 02:59 PM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote