View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 11:47 AM   #58
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I bounced right off Don Quixote. I just couldn't face a whole lengthy book of that.

I can battle through a difficult and/or boring book as long as it's short.

Dickens is too verbose by far. I'm not sure I trust anyone who claims to enjoy it. Maybe also Thackeray. Those serialized books end up far too long.

And might I suggest, despite the fact that length is definitely not a problem here (in fact, maybe too short?): all poetry.
DrNefario is online now   Reply With Quote