View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 01:29 AM   #50
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
How about "Eunoia" by Christian Bök? The book won the Griffin prize in 2002, and was a hit among the literary crowd. It is an "anthology of univocalics", having whole chapters with only one of the vowels appearing in every word. Apparently you are supposed to read it out loud for full enjoyment. I like poetry and thought it sounded like fun, but I couldn't get any momentum when trying to read it. I don't want to believe that all the big hitters who praised it are poseurs, but the seed of doubt is definitely planted in my mind.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote