View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 02:49 PM   #49
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I am considering adding a 'break' statement to the template language to exit for loops. To do so I must make it a reserved word.

By way of a survey, do any of you have template local variables named 'break'? This change would require renaming them.

Yes please. I ran into multiple situations that would have been much easier with this feature. Would you also add 'continue' to this?
capink is offline   Reply With Quote