Thread: StoryGraph MR Reading Challenge Masterpost
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 12:51 PM   #37
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
Anyone interested in doing a buddy read of Julie Otsuka's The Swimmers?
That was one of the best novels I read last year, if anyone’s on the fence. I’d be interested in a discussion although it’s been long enough since I read it thatI don’t know how much I could contribute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Yes, I read mine (Home Fire) and a second one on the list as well, Jane Austen at Home.
I read both of those, too, and bumped my own selection down the calendar. Loved Home Fire, thought Jane Austen at Home was merely ok.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote