View Single Post
Old 12-28-2023, 03:20 PM   #15
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO.PocketBook.ONYX
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandwo View Post
All of them are significantly worse than printed paper books on that front.
I certainly wouldn't say that. In addition, it is very easy to measure. Even the E-INK Pearl screens achieved a higher contrast than the printed version.

.. I would advise some users to try the OLED screen, as some users are obsessed with contrast and completely forget about other important aspects that the eReader offers.

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 12-28-2023 at 03:27 PM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote