View Single Post
Old 12-28-2023, 02:44 PM   #14
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandwo View Post
No e-ink screen comes even close to having too much contrast.

Quote:
Onyx Boox used to have this problem with their screens. I hardly ever read on my Nova 3 since the contrast is too low. Their newer screens use micro-etched glass. Reading on my Palma is a joy. I hope Pocketbook also starts using screens like that.
Are they using micro-etched glass on their 13" model? I bought one a year or two ago and it had the worst contrast and sharpness of any e-ink device I have ever seen.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote