View Single Post
Old 12-28-2023, 07:13 AM   #10
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal Jancik View Post
So I was looking for a reader with the highest contrast, but in the end, when I bought the Tolino, I had to reduce the contrast a little (in the Koreader program), because such a strong contrast may not be so pleasant in the evening hours.
That's certainly something I've never wanted to do. The more contrast, the better for me.

Quote:
Here is a photo of the screen of my Inkpad 4, if that's not enough for you, then buy an OLED file, because no other reader will give you significantly stronger contrast
Quote:
I would like to remind you that the contrast of the Inkpad 4 is still better than most recent readers.
You yourself said the Inkpad 4 has relatively poor contrast. I haven't seen it and I went by what you posted about it in the Pocketbook forum. Now you say that no other reader has any better contrast and the Inkpad 4 actually is better than most others? Which is it then? Is it poorer than other Carta 1200 screens or better?

Not that it matters much to me, I'm not in the market for a new reader, nor am I particularly interested in Pocketbooks. I'm quite satisfied with my Kobos. But there's a couple of contradictions in your posts about the Inkpad 4.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote