View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 08:33 PM   #7
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal Jancik View Post
Also, I would like to add that regarding "CONTRAST", on readers that have a very strong contrast (black), at least in the meme case, my eyes get tired more quickly. In the case of the Inkpad 4, reading is very pleasant on the eyes, both during the day and at night. some comments about the contrast are completely meaningless and have no real weight. The font should be such that it does not hurt your eyes and is pleasant to read, which Inkpad 4 completely fulfills.
In my case it's the other way around - the weaker the contrast, the faster my eyes tire. That's why I no longer read paper books. I need good contrast.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote