View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 05:18 PM   #3
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
Yes, for a device with a new version of the E-INK Carta 1200 screen, the contrast is really weak against the competition. However, it seems that this applies to almost all Pocketbook devices equipped with this type of screen.

I was very disappointed myself when I first started the Inkpad 4, there wasn't that "AU" effect like when I first started the Tolino or the Kobo LIbra.

"BUT" again, I think you shouldn't exaggerate people.

You have to take into account that paper books don't have such black writing either, so if the screen has to imitate the writing of the book, the Inkpad 4 is completely fine.
in addition, I have to admit that Inkpad 4 has a very good uniformity of backlighting from eReaders of the same size.

Also, I would like to add that regarding "CONTRAST", on readers that have a very strong contrast (black), at least in the meme case, my eyes get tired more quickly. In the case of the Inkpad 4, reading is very pleasant on the eyes, both during the day and at night. some comments about the contrast are completely meaningless and have no real weight. The font should be such that it does not hurt your eyes and is pleasant to read, which Inkpad 4 completely fulfills.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote