View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 05:48 PM   #10
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
I'm holding my phone up a bit so that the background of my view is a few meters ahead of me. I'm actually surprised how little of my consciousness is used to stay on the trail. Only when I have to cross a gnarly wash do I put the phone down.
Similar for me. Unless the sidewalk is crowded, I don't mind reading and walking. I completely put it down and 100% pay attention to walking/watching when I have to cross a street or even a driveway though.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote