View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 01:37 AM   #13
Wiggo
Leftutti
Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
99% of what I read are just novels without any bells and whistles, or fancy formatting. Why would I need tabs or scrolling when reading a fantasy or a mystery novel? Page loading is quite sufficient for me, I'm no speed reader.
Sorry Sirtel, that wasn't clearly expressed by me.

Page loading, tabs and scrolling were referring to Libra2 browser and you not having high standards to the second device.

A second device could hardly be more uncomfortable. Typing everything on the second device every time instead of highlighting and simply searching or just switching the app - no thanks.

I don't read enough books where I don't have to look anything up, even if it's just the high-resolution map of a fantasy novel.

Long story short, I don’t like eInks at home.

Last edited by Wiggo; 03-11-2024 at 01:43 AM.
Wiggo is offline   Reply With Quote