View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 03:22 PM   #8
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggo View Post
Yep, suum cuique, but non-fiction books on eink and then look things up on the web - have fun.
I do it all the time. It's easy enough - I usually read on my sofa, holding an ereader in my hand, with a laptop or a tablet (on a stand) on a small sidetable. Whenever I want to look something up, I just use my other hand.

Why I don't read everything on that tablet or laptop, then - I just like eink better for long, black and white text. I do read web articles (usually with photos) on my tablet and laptop often enough. Not books.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote