View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 03:13 PM   #7
Wiggo
Leftutti
Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
For PDFs, yes. And for magazines, newspapers etc. But I certainly don't want to read non-illustrated, reflowable novels on any tablet. And I only read at home. I want to read novels on a dedicated, lightweight, eink reader.

I do have a Surface Pro tablet with a 12'' screen. I don't read books on it. So a tablet for everything is not everyone's cup of tea.
Yep, suum cuique, but non-fiction books on eink and then look things up on the web - have fun.
I've never understood the weight problem either. And my tablet is sharper and has faster page turns than my Libra2, but again, to each his own.

P.S.: Quoth's reference to this 14'' tablet has made me curious
Wiggo is offline   Reply With Quote