View Single Post
Old 10-30-2023, 09:59 AM   #28
Cactus Chef
Addict
Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Clara HD, Galaxy Tab S5e, Kindle 4th Gen
Pretty much only graphic novels these days, and books that I think will look pretty on my shelf. I had so many ornate, leatherbound-with-gold leaf books on my shelf that I never read and probably never will read; I am at least being honest with myself now that they're purely decorative.

I did buy a hardback copy of the re-release of Stormbringer, recently, because I have a solid 30+ ebooks from Michael Moorcock in my collection and I thought I should have some token representation of him on my physical bookshelf. Stormbringer seemed like the obvious choice with its iconic cover.
Cactus Chef is offline   Reply With Quote