View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 01:41 PM   #155
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
A book I'm currently reading had a note at the beginning that they're using a custom font and to switch to Default/Publisher to see it. I like being told this instead of having to find out for myself.
Is the font any good? That's the main problem is that most embedded fonts are rubbish. Some books I've read/will read are using Times New Roman and some other awful font. Of course they get stripped out.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote