Thread: Color Need help un-rooting!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 03:21 AM   #1
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Need help un-rooting!

I got a Nook Color, and I love it. I rooted it, and found it to be a larger version of my cell phone, which I don't need. Long story short I tried to restore it to what it was before, and I was mostly successful... I think?

It has 1.0.1 software now, yet says 0.0 of 0.0 MB internal storage is available. I can't update the firmware if I can't copy the file onto the device. I plug it in my laptop and it doesn't show as a disk drive like it used to. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Dumb it down as much as possible. I probably shouldn't have even rooted it since I liked how it was, but you know what they say about curiosity. Thanks in advance for any help.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote