View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 06:15 AM   #6
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I'd wait a week or month or two for the Nxtpaper 14

I find the Nxtpaper 11 (forum thread) far better than the 10.3″ Kobo Elipsa even for mono text.
No eye strain at all if you set brightness properly.

Nebo and Xodo are best for PDF annotation in different ways. Pocketbook app best for simple reading of epub or pdf (two page up in landscape mode) Gboard handwriting conversion and Jota plain text editor is fast for simple notes and Nebo is good for mixed format notes with docx export.

I'll be getting a Nxtpaper 14 as complement to my 8″ Sage, 10.9″ Nxtpaper 11 and laptop when it's available in Ireland.

The bigger eink are too limited and too low a resolution for only 16 level display.

[Edit: The pro version of the Nextpaper 14 seems to have very high end spec like a Win 11 gaming laptop, though only Android.]

Last edited by Quoth; 03-09-2024 at 06:21 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote