View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 10:54 AM   #8
jackm8
Zealot
jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I agree if you have a copy stand and proper lighting and any DSLR better than 16 M pix, you can get as good as the basic Czur.
No, you don't get as good as a basic Czur, you get far better results with anything. This thing is trash. Cheap cash grab even in it's 630€ pro iteration.

I was being generous that a quality phone will do better, in fact mid range phones do better in this case. I went through more samples, and through amazon reviews, and people actually say that. This thing has an aged phone sensor and lens for its camera. Not even high end quality lighting can help it, let alone LEDs that ship with it.

Most are all their own samples. Everything is blocky, colours are mushy. Comparison is image from the amazon review. Right is phone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dfa.png
Views:	25
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	207975   Click image for larger version

Name:	CZUR SCAN Sample_Drawing.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	207976   Click image for larger version

Name:	CZUR SCAN Sample_Magazine-2.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	207977   Click image for larger version

Name:	CZUR SCAN_02_Ancient Book.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	889.1 KB
ID:	207978   Click image for larger version

Name:	CZUR SCAN Sample_Book1.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	207979   Click image for larger version

Name:	71mHo+BFzhL.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	207980  

Last edited by jackm8; 05-02-2024 at 11:00 AM.
jackm8 is offline   Reply With Quote