Thread: PRS-T1 Odd USB problem
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
TAG_Keri
TAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: sony PRS-T1, Prs350, Kindle3Gwifi, MiGear
Odd USB problem

I have a fully updated PRST1, but since the last update a USB problem has cropped up. When I connect the reader to the USB port on my PC the [USB Connected 'Data Transfer Mode' Tap the Icon. To read or charge press Home button]. screen comes up.
I hit the Data Transfer Mode bar and I'm sent to the home screen. Just as if I had pressed the Home button. I have to disconnect the usb and immediatly connect again and get the USB Screen again. Then I hit the Data Transfer bar and I'm in Data Transfer Mode. Tried it on other pcs and different USB ports and different usb cables. Happens every time.
Anyone else's T1 with this odd behavior? It's not a biggy, just annoying.

Last edited by TAG_Keri; 03-30-2012 at 11:13 PM.
TAG_Keri is offline   Reply With Quote