View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 11:34 AM   #21
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I'm very thankful we finally do not owe any back taxes. A scammer charge off a erroneous debt in our name in 2014. We tried to fight it but lost. We were paying the IRS $15 a month but our refund for last year covered the rest due.

And I'm very grateful that a relative stepped in a week ago when the state of North Carolina sent us an intent of seizure of property letter out of the blue. Unlike the IRS they weren't willing to work with us. They didn't care it was a scam. They wanted money. The relative paid them in full.

I don't know if they could have really done anything being we are in Missouri but it's wonderful not to have to worry about this anymore. It's a chapter closed and I'm very thankful for that. Less stress is wonderful.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote