View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 09:38 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Perhaps that I live in a different country and I have little to no interest in purchasing a replacement for my Paperwhite 10th gen.? And how many people would have those URLs memorized?

And that does not explain why Amazon's search does not show Oasis models. My first search on Amazon.com came up with a Kobo Libra 2 followed by a Paperwhite, Paperwhite Signature and then Kindle basic.
Because the Oasis is currently unavailable. You have to do the search and then slect the option to see out of stock items.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote