View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 08:52 PM   #12
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Perhaps that I live in a different country and I have little to no interest in purchasing a replacement for my Paperwhite 10th gen.? And how many people would have those URLs memorized?

And that does not explain why Amazon's search does not show Oasis models. My first search on Amazon.com came up with a Kobo Libra 2 followed by a Paperwhite, Paperwhite Signature and then Kindle basic.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote