View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 08:52 PM   #11
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Interesting. When I look at Amazon.ca, the Oasis 3 32GB Wifi shows as "Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock." while the 8GB model shows as temporarily out of stock. The Oasis 3 32GB with cellular does show as in stock. Amazon.co.uk shows all three models but since no shipping to Canada, can't tell availability.

When I look at Amazon.com, their search does not bring up an Oasis model. Using Google to search, all three domestic models show the "Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock." Ditto for the international models.
You're right. I didn't notice it was the 32 gigs free cellular model that was available in Canada. Probably the one people buy the least.
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote