View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 08:03 PM   #9
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Searching on "oasis" and "kindle oasis" in the kindle staore on amazon.com from inside US and logged in only does not give any device results. Searching on paperwhite does turn up some international Oases, but clicking on the link gives "cannot be shipped to your delivery location".

I'm guessing the Oasis is discontinued but some new old stock may be in the pipeline. I'm also guessing that it has been discontinued for a while and they've been waiting for the supply to drain on its own without having clearance sales.

I'm hoping "kindle with buttons" does not RIP, but that consumer demand revives them as was done with the Voyage.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote