View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 04:55 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
In the case of it not being replaced, what is it to you whether or not it is killed off?
As far as a replacement device, the Oasis 3 is coming up on 5 years old—if I remember correctly, the Oasis 3 was originally released in the summer of 2019—perhaps @Frogm4n is hoping to see an new version of the Oasis or a replacement device. Probably with the usual shopping list of hopes for a better CPU, more memory, more storage, better battery, support for WiFi 6 or 7, Bluetooth 5.3, digitizer, etc. Other than the buttons, most people seem to consider the 6.8" Paperwhite as having a better display and lower cost.

As for hoping that it is killed off? That I really don't understand since to me, it's no skin off my nose if Amazon continues selling the Oasis 3.

Last edited by DNSB; 02-08-2024 at 04:58 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote