View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 10:13 AM   #36
MerlinMama
Evangelist
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
After a system restore (and near total computer failure because of the system restore!), would I still be using Beta, or would it be the regular? I'm leaning towards beta, since I have the Cover Generator with the changes you made?

Anyway, after the above "system restore -> Windows Failure -> Automatic PC Repair -> that didn't work so let's try System Restore again fiasco" there are no more delays with Edit book (I tried nearly a dozen and all were regular 2-5 seconds).

Tonight they're do any automatic Windows updates I undid with the system restore, so we'll see what happens then and go from there.
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote