View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 09:19 AM   #35
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I had ten minutes, so I ported Generate Cover. Note I have only ported the code, not tested it (beyond that it runs). So someone that uses it should test it. Note that this plugin will not work with non-beta/older versions of calibre, as I lack the time/motivation to implement backward compatibility. If someone wants to implement backward comapatibilty the easiest way would be rename draw.py to draw2.py and conditionally import it based on calibre version.
Did you see JimmXinu and I encouraging the other to do it? Thanks for putting us out of our misery
Quote:
EDIT : never mind, I implemented backwards compatibility as well
I happened to have a 1.48 portable installation. It didn't load there. It needed the conditional load in dialogs.py as well. The attached version works with both 1.48 and the beta.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Generate Cover.zip (52.8 KB, 130 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote