View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 08:43 AM   #34
MerlinMama
Evangelist
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Okay. After restarting computer, I tried 'Edit book' took between 15 and 20 seconds to load, but it didn't say 'Not Responding' or initially open and then gray out while loading. The next one I opened, it was the regular 2-5 delay before the edit window opens and loaded immediately.

I then found a larger one, and it waited the 2-5 seconds (normal) but when edit window opened, it grayed out and stayed with 'Opening book, please wait' for 15 to 20 seconds. I opened a couple of others after that, they opened normally. While typing this, I left it, and just now tried a smaller book. It opened the edit window after the normal delay, then it was grayed out with 'Opening book, please wait' and 'Not Responding' for 15-20 seconds.
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote