View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 04:12 PM   #1
apastuszak
Evangelist
apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, nook Glowlight Plus, Apple iPad Air 2
Kindle Scribe Notes

I bought the Kindle Scribe for the larger screen. I really didn't care about note taking on it. But since I own the thing, I figured I would give it a try.

I wrote a few lines of notes and wanted to convert them to text, and the only way to do that is to email it to myself?? Is that right?

Why can't it do it on the Kindle?

Back in the 1990s I had an Apple Newton, and you would write on the screen and when you stopped writing, it would convert whatever you wrote to text and remove your handwriting off the page.
apastuszak is offline   Reply With Quote