View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 01:19 PM   #159
Cactus Chef
Addict
Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Clara HD, Galaxy Tab S5e, Kindle 4th Gen
Depends on the size of the paperback. I saw a paperback version of Priory of the Orange Tree at B&N the other day:

https://etchedinstone.org/wp-content...-2-675x900.jpg

900 pages does not make for a happy paperback, methinks. You'll get, what? Maybe one complete read-through before the spine is destroyed?

I feel the same way these days practically whenever I see a great book in mass market paperback dimensions. Anything other than an airport novel feels like it's being done a disservice in that format.
Cactus Chef is offline   Reply With Quote