View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 05:24 PM   #7
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I'm about a quarter of the way through at this stage. I'm enjoying it, especially after having read the whitewashed efforts by Austen's family members, who seemed intent on turning her into a saint, and succeeded only in making her seem rather boring.

Like issybird, I do enjoy her comments about one or other of the Austen books and hope to have more of that as the book progresses.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote