View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 06:14 AM   #60
andrewed
typist
andrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowandrewed will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Kindle 3
Ok, the developer got his Nook Simple Touch yesterday and started voiding the warranty in earnest.

@Kumabjorn:
Cool, I see. Will wait till we have the hack before making any more announcements.

No thread on xda. I'm leaving choice of communication channels up to developers for now.

Because it is Android, Sony is a possibility. I heard of BT for Kindle somewhere but never anything positive about USB host. Android has lots of text editors/word processors.

Last edited by andrewed; 01-20-2012 at 06:19 AM.
andrewed is offline   Reply With Quote