View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 05:57 PM   #349
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But that not accurate. That what someone made up. That would be a subtitle if anything.

It may not be a series/subseries from the author/publisher but who are you to say that it is accurate? Would you disagree that the 5 books in the Death subseries/arc do not belong together? On my Kobo, if I search for Discworld:Death, it shows me those 5 books though I do keep the series index for the entire series. Other people use a secondary series column for subseries. That is not my choice but I don't see any reason to say that they are wrong.

Dogmatism ill becomes you.

There’s no such thing as ‘one true way’; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself;”—Mercedes Lackey
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote