View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 04:59 AM   #20
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Oh, for me it's been back to the "improved" design for a couple of months; now it seems the new design is creeping to search page results and the rest of Audible as well. It's annoying and frustrating. I've complained via e-mail several times, gotten only boilerplate or no responses. I hate it, especially losing the hovering. Also, the text is harder to read with the white space--I don''t know if it's an illusion, but the font seems lighter and less readable. Awful.
I've found that very few companies are willing to admit that a design stinks after doing a major re-write. I've also found that in general, complaint emails are rarely read and never by someone who has any say. For the most part, the big thing that causes a re-think is a drop in sales.

I will say that the current wish list design doesn't bother me all that much but I have two major ways I use the wish list. First, to get the next book in a series and second to scan to see if any of the books are on sale. I'm a lot more bothered by aspects of the audible app than I am with the web page. I've had pretty much the same level of non response when I complain about that as you have with the wish list. It is frustrating at times.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote