View Single Post
Old 10-30-2023, 10:12 AM   #29
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Chef View Post
I did buy a hardback copy of the re-release of Stormbringer, recently, because I have a solid 30+ ebooks from Michael Moorcock in my collection and I thought I should have some token representation of him on my physical bookshelf. Stormbringer seemed like the obvious choice with its iconic cover.
You can't read about magic swords without thinking of Moorcock.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote