Thread: MobileRead May 2016 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 07:42 PM   #15
nurseshelly
Connoisseur
nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: galaxy tab, kindle oasis
I will read whichever one wins I'm a little sad that the number of pages would make a book not a choice, but I'm a fast reader and to me that's a good thing! I burn through books way too fast!
I only voted for the one I wanted to read the most, but they all sound good. The ones I've read before have been such a long time ago it will be like a new book again LOL!
nurseshelly is offline   Reply With Quote