Thread: MobileRead May 2016 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 01:09 PM   #7
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I am going to read 1632 by Eric Flint, whether as this month's choice or sometime later this year, but I suspect after last month's tome most club members will find 612 pages a bit much. Steerswoman strikes me as containing too much fantasy to be taken seriously as science fiction, but I could be wrong. I'll read anything that wins this month.
I suspect that's why 1632 isn't doing too well in the poll, because the price is right. If length is the issue, I'm glad people realize it before voting! I'd have read this, too, as it looks quite interesting. I'll get to it; I'm not sure when.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote