Thread: MobileRead May 2016 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 12:53 PM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I am going to read 1632 by Eric Flint, whether as this month's choice or sometime later this year, but I suspect after last month's tome most club members will find 612 pages a bit much. Steerswoman strikes me as containing too much fantasy to be taken seriously as science fiction, but I could be wrong. I'll read anything that wins this month.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote