View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 01:07 PM   #3
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Eyre View Post
Hi everyone
As far as I know, last edition of Kindle Paperwhite dates from 2021; is it correct?
Don't you know any anticipation about a possibile new release? Being kobos a sort of capricious and unstable devices ( ) I would considering to update my old Amazon ereader.
The Paperwhite 5 is a solid ereader. Not that old. I have the 16 gigs version, latest version. The Signature Edition has the 32 gigs option, but unless you have lots of audiobooks... It also has the adaptive front light. The screen is flush with the bezels. 6.8 inches is a sweet spot. I put a popsocket on the back. No need to wait, unless you are hoping for a color screen.
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote